Are you aware that Twitter has 328 million monthly active users as of last count? That is a lot of people you could be reaching. Have you started to take advantage of the live streaming video option? Not sure how to use it for your business?
4 live stream video marketing ideas:
- Behind the Scenes: Give customers and prospects the opportunity to get a look behind the scenes at your company. Show them how things work and highlight key employees.
- Products or Services: Highlight a new product or service you are offering. Giving instructions on how to use it and the benefits people will enjoy.
- Interviews: You can interview customers, experts and others about topics your followers are interested in.
- Events: Any event you are having is a great opportunity to live stream. Give people a fun and informative presentation.
Keep in mind that when you are live streaming people can and will ask you questions so make sure they are being monitored and answered. This brings us to our next set of tips about using Twitter as a listening tool.
How can you listen on Twitter?
- Email Notifications – You can set up Twitter to send you email notifications based on keywords you have selected.
- Hashtags – You can track information based on hashtags that are important to you and your followers.
- Your company – You can listen for mentions of your company in order to know what is being said and to be able to respond to them.
One of the best things about Twitter is that you can find out a lot about your followers. This can help you with better marketing targets. Not sure what you can track on Twitter?
Here are 3 key tracking elements:
- Audience - You can learn about your audience location, interests and lifestyles. The more you know about people the better you can target them.
- Engagement – Tracking your retweets, likes and link clicks helps you understand what is most popular to increase your engagement over time.
- Schedule – When are your followers the most active? This will help you pinpoint what time of day or day of the week is best for tweeting.
Twitter is a great social media marketing platform, so make sure you are including it in your social media marketing plans. Have questions or need help? Call us in San Diego at (619) 448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!