Can Direct Mail Help Your Online Marketing?
Of course it can! Direct mail can help you reach out to your customers in more targeted ways. Use direct mail as a way to segment your messages. Having that tangible piece to set aside and go back to or show friends is a real boost. Here are a few ideas for you to consider:
- Reconnect with customers who have either lapsed or not purchased in a while. You can send them a discount offer that has an expiration date to encourage a quick buy. Use as many contact options as you have for easy response such as phone number, web address, text code for mobile purchasing and store location information if they wish to do so in person.
- Contact customers when their email address is no longer working. You know their history, use that to tailor your offer to them. You will be surprised at the response you get.
- Connect your direct mail campaign to your online campaign thru QR Codes, mobile text codes and PURLs. Integrated campaigns have the best ROI. Make sure your landing pages are formatted for mobile and PC viewing depending on what device they use to connect with you.
- Direct Mail is a good way to continue to build relationships with your customers after an email campaign. You can use follow-up or reminder postcards to keep you at the forefront of their thoughts.
- Direct mail is considered to be a more trusted form of communication than online. Build trust with your customers.
It has been proven that the more ways you touch someone with an offer, the more likely they are to respond to it. Diversifying your options will help you get in front of people where they are and increase your response. If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!